Jan 26, 2014



Universal Hero Kamal Hassan was Nominated for the Indian Government's Prestigious award 'Padma Bushan' and this was officially announced by the Media and he also very happy for the nominations and he already a Padmasri honoredmembers in Early 90's and he was currently busy with his Movie Vishwaroopam 2 and it was releasing on Summer 2014.

Here is the latest Updated posted by the Hero Kamal Hassan from his Social networking blog:

"Proud to be an Indian. India is a country with great talents in various many fields. While legions await to be honoured, I am honoured that I have been chosen for Padma Bhushan by my government. I think it is sheer chance and my good fortune that I have been chosen. I hope that I would live long to do more to deserve this award. I don’t consider this an honour for work that I have already done. This would be an impetus for me to do more good work, perhaps only then would I deserve it. My heartfelt congratulations to the other Padhma Bhushan awardees especially my friend Mr.Vairamuthu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment